The Lizard Patch was started in 2016 as a collaboration between Mudbug Mike and Iquanawoman, both traveling vendors at various markets located throughout the USA. Upon purchasing a plot of land and deciding to live a healthier lifestyle by creating a farmstead to reduce reliance on processed food from grocery stores and restaurants, which they both see as a main factor in the current health epidemics that have been sweeping our society, they have set out to live a simpler life. Gardens were built, Fruit trees planted, chickens raised, compost made, worms breed, foods canned, wines made, crafts crafted, herbs dried, goats chased from places they didn't belong. Not as simple as they once thought. Lots of hard work. But this could only be half of the deal. It cost money as well as time to make this lifestyle possible. Although we continue to sell our many products as festivals and shows across the USA, we received so, so many requests to start an online store that we decided to do just that. As both come from sales backgrounds it was only logical to combine our ideas, merchandise, and effort to create LizardPatch.Com, a unique online gift market to expand access to our many wonderful customers throughout the country. We have a large assortment of items for sale from jewelry to crystals to antiques to home decor and beyond. We have lots of unique merchandise to put on the site so there will always be something new to find, just keep checking in with us. If you have visited us in person and are looking for something that you saw in our booth but not on the website, please email us and we can probably find it for you. If you are just finding us on the net, we want to welcome you. As a small business we really want to provide a level of service that is impossible to receive from a large corporation. So please do not hesitate to contact us and we will reply as soon as possible. We appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to read this. Please enjoy our gift market and once again, please do not hesitate to contact us with questions, comments, suggestions, or just to say hi.
Mudbug Mike and Iguanawoman
Our Policy Section
- We try hard to include all the info we can in our descriptions and take flattering photos of our products but we sometimes fall short, so if you need more photos, info or even a video of an item please don't hesitate to email us at ContactUs@LizardPatch.com and ask us. We won't mind, I promise!
- Most of our items are What You See Is What You Get, meaning you will receive the exact item that is pictured. If its a product that we have multiples of, then you will receive one that is nearly identical
- All of our Turquoise is genuine, not magnesite or howelite. If the listing does not say it is real Turquoise then it is not. We will identify the material if we know what it is
- Most all Turquoise is stabilized these days, meaning it is real Turquoise but has been pressure treated with a hardening agent to protect the color and prevent chipping or breakage. This is normal and reflected in the price, making it possible to afford a quality gemstone
- Our Turquoise is generally not dyed at all. If it is, it will be in the description
- Our Sterling Silver is guaranteed .925 and only purchased from reputable and established companies and silversmiths. If we say that its .925 Sterling Silver, than you can be assured that it is
- We use hypoallergenic earring wires whenever possible, we cant guarantee that it wont cause an allergy to someone as we all have different bodies
- We offer free shipping with tracking on most products
- We strive to ship your product ASAP, most products are shipped within 3 - 5 business days but occasionally delays do occur and we will notify you if there is a delay of any sort
- We personally check every item for quality before shipping. Every single item!!!
- Due to the fragile nature of many of our items, returns are accepted on a case by case basis. If there is an issue with a product, please contact us within 72 hours of delivery to explain the problem and we will work with you
- All return shipping will be paid by the customer
- Due to people abusing the return policy and wearing jewelry then sending it back, all refunds will be issued in store credit
- We aren't liable for anything because we sold you something. IE... You cant sue us if you eat a crystal you bought from us and choked.
- Don't insert earrings into your or anybody else's eyeballs
- Bracelets worn as necklaces may cause suffocation
- None of our products sold online are edible. None of them, ok?